Yama Arashi offers classes specially geared for children ages 5 and up. Through the classical philosophies of the martial arts, your child will learn the virtues of Respect, Discipline, Motivation and Perseverance.
And of course, they will have fun learning an art form that will last a lifetime.
A typical class consists of:
- Ukemi (learning how to fall)
- Punching and kicking drills
- Practice of kata (series of movements in set pattern)
- Two-person drills (attack and defend)
- Judo throws and techniques
- Kumite (sparring)
- Each class ends with a story that relates to the study and principles of martial arts
KID’S KARATE CLASSES ARE HELD ON SATURDAY MORNINGS FROM 10:30 TO 12:30
Forget how to tie your belt? Sensei Jones is here to help: